Phone Number(205) 978-3336
Location2470 Rocky Ridge Road Birmingham, AL 35243
Working HoursMonday - Thursday 8:40 - 3:50
To Schedule an Appointment
- Call Monday – Thursday 8:40 – 3:50 to make your appointment
What to Bring to the Appointment
- Medicare / Medicaid or the veteran affairs card.
- Have your insurance Card.
- Driver’s License if Applicable
- New Patient Packet (See Below)
You will need to have the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system to view this document. Download the Reader by clicking on the Acrobat icon below.
To Cancel an Appointment
- Call Monday – Thursday 8:40 – 3:50 to make cancel your appointment
- Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross blue Sheild
- First Health
- Great West
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare
Will my insurance cover all your treatments?
Insurance will only cover medical treatments. Cosmetic treatments are not covered.
If you have a question concerning your health insurance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Accepted Payments include
- Bank checks
- Personal checks
- Debit Cards
- Credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express) are acceptable means of payment.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your acceptable means of payment? – Bank checks, personal checks, Debit Cards, cash or credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express) are acceptable means of payment. Financing Plans through independent financing companies are available. Please inquire within if you are interested.
- Will my insurance cover all your treatments? – Insurance will only cover medical treatments. Cosmetic treatments are not covered.